Friday, January 9, 2015

Taking a hiatus of indeterminate length

I am announcing that from this day on, this blog will be on hiatus of indeterminate lenght.
As you can see I haven't been very active lately with blogging, after all I have been feeling that I don't have anything to blog about or what I would like to post here. I haven't had the inspiration for it.
Also I have this feeling that my blog doesn't match with the contents of my life right now. For example I haven't been wearing lolita for a while (occasionally here and there) and because it's mostly the main theme of this blog, it feels strange to post about something else.
My style is changed alot from the beginning, also I am more and more ecological consumer that nowadays I don't buy much stuff (also because I'm a poor student).
Many things have changed just in few months. I've moved in a new apartment, fell in love, sometimes feeling blue about everything and myself, had to get used to new things, I'd to give up from things that I wouldn't have wanted to.
I'm quite busy with school, I hardly have time for myself and for the things I like to do. We have different projects that takes too much time from my life.

I want to maintain this blog but I need to re-think what is it that I want to post about. I may change the appearance some day and maybe after this
notification I will get new ideas...

If you want to somehow keep up with my life follow my instragram and just for the fun my tumblr!

See you sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment