Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pretty strawberries

On Monday we visited my grandma and grandpa to help them a little. It was really nice weather to burn some branches and old hay. Boy did I smell awful afterward but on the bright side mosquitos didn't bother us at all in the smoke.
But now it's raining. A lot. Yesterday with my father, we managed to paint only a part of the front garden's porch. We were going to continue today but it's too moist air.

Grandma came to mind that they had many new strawberry seedlings and told me to take some with me which made me more than happy.
At my home, we don't have that kind of ground that they would come along by themselves. So I planted them to these baskets. Later I moved them under the roof that they wouldn't drown from the rain.

Hoooo... Soon it's Animecon in Kuopio and Kaoru Mori is there as a Guest of Honor! I really can't wait to see her and get her autograph! I remember when "Emma" was available on the stores, but I was too young to understand how good it was. Nowadays I've collected the Bride's Story series.
See you there! (●⌒∇⌒●)

No comments:

Post a Comment