Wednesday, March 14, 2012

♣ first circle lenses ♥

I know I should be reading but I couldn't help it because as the title says. First circle lenses ever ! asdasdasd I love them ! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ
I ordered them from Eyecandy Lens about 2 weeks ago and they arrived yesterday. The package contained the lenses, white/pink case for them and they were well wrapped up. Luckily it was Tuesday when they arrived, 'cause the optician's shop is open only on that day and I had to buy the liquids for the lenses. Otherwise I would have had ot wait for a week until it would have been open again.



Bambi Princess Mimi Apple Green
Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38% - 42%
Diameter: 15.0 mm
Base Curve: 8.7
Duration: 1 year disposable

Oh for crying out loud, they were so hard to put on ! Maybe it was stupid to start with so large lens as 15 mm. Yesterday I tried to put only the right eye's lens on and I didn't managed on that. So I gave up for that day but today as soon I woke up I tried again and voilà !

aaand with makeup.


They are little bit more curved than my eye is but it doesen't bother my vision more than just with the feeling that I do have something in my eye. Still they are quite comfortable perhaps because of their softness.
I choosed the green color for my first lenses 'cause my own eye color is green-ish. The lense's color is nice and it makes my eyes look intensive.
( ´∀`)


I wonder how long it'll take to get them off. . . (・・,)

And now I'm off to study ! (^ー^)ノ →→

1 comment:

  1. Nice circle lens. We are giving 30% discount on all Korean circle lens we carry at maplelens.com

    "ilikemaplelens30". Thanks ;) Hopes you like it.

    ReplyDelete