Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mushrooms & Moomins

This morning when I woke up, there was Moomins going on the TV but I disappointed because it was dubbed in Swedish. (*≧▽≦) Of course because it came from FST.
But aynways, I heard that
Annyeong Party would be held on the 29th of October whit a masquerade-theme. Wow, it's near Halloween.
I really try to get there, but it depends if I've exams or somewhat at that time. . .
Random things from the past week:
I tried something new and it was chickpea-couscous-salad (with tomato, pepper, jalapeno and cucumber on it). For a surprise the couscous was good after I spiced it, because the first time I tasted it, there was no spices or anything and the taste was just yucky.

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙
Umm. It was Friday if I remember correctly when mom saw a few woolly milk-cap and we went to pick them up. When mom was young, they used to collect them and granny would fry them with butter and onions.
I did the same yesterday, but on Friday I had to blanch them first for a 10-15 minutes, so that the little toxicity would fade away.
And lol I forgot to take a pic from the result when they were in my food.
\( ̄▽ ̄;)/
cleaning them
after blanching you have to rinse them with cold water
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

Here's also a pic from an outfit I wore yesterday. I decided to wear gyaru this time and thought that maybe I could post the coord to Everyday Gyaru, but to say the truth I'm afraid that some might make a mean secret to gyaru-secrets and say how horrible my style is or how ugly I am.
I know I shouldn't care about it, but I hate it how easily they just can berate others, even if they have amazing style. And they don't even say sorry that they have that kind of opinion from someone's style. U know what I'm saying? There's so much hate in the gyaru community.

blouse, skirt, beret: second hand
stockings: lindex
I got feedback that I should smile more, but I think I just look dull with a smile. (≧ω≦)   I also should get circle-lenses. I've had to get them for a long time now, but I still haven't managed to order them. ( ̄▽ ̄;)

 But bye for now! I'm off to pick more mushrooms~!

2 comments:

  1. what a cute coord !!
    I just found your blog today, but I feel like I'll be checking often xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. my regina: Thank u~ I'm glad that you like it. Yes please do that! :--D

    ReplyDelete