Sunday, September 25, 2011

Decor-thingy & black outfit

Yesterday I was out on town with my mom and time to time I've gotten more courage to wear lolita on town. I'm careful because it's a small place and you won't never know what will happen.  Some guys at my home village are already used to days when I'm dressed up in lolita/gyaru/mori.
But night before that, I slept so badly that I was so freaking tired at town.()´д`()
Anyways. I bought some make-up, new headphones and art & crafts things.
Here's the outfit.


shirt: gina tricot
skirt: bodyline
bag, cloves: vintage from 70's
heels: belt: flea-market
necklace: giveaway prize by HajaMiel

But what do you think? Is this lolita/-ish enough?


·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·


Guess what has gotten on my wall?

Don't shock.




This reindeer's end of story I don't know, but my friend found the skull ones in the forest. She brought it to me last summer and last weekend I cleaned it.
I used mix of chlorite and water to brush and wash it. Then rinsed it with water and left it dry overnight.
Then it got hanging on my wall.

2 comments:

  1. The skull, that was, I somehow thought it was in an entry completely of its own xD.
    Oh, and that collarthingy is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete