Saturday, June 11, 2011

Too hot!

Greetings from Oulu. It's hot. Really hot.( ̄へ ̄)
 Sorry that I don't have any photos from the time here yet, 'cause my camera died on the way. It turned out that  yesterday I jumped on the buss 4:30 am. 4 hours and 30 minutes on. Felt like crap after that, although it wasn't the longest ride to somewhere.
 I planned to take photos from the way here, but batteries of the camera went out, so couldn't do that.

 Anyways my cat found (the day before yesterday) a funny place to sleep outside. And that's was our flowerbed. It's pretty feral nowadays, there's lot of weed and grass.


Next week I'll be going to the town, if the weather will be good. And next Thursday I'm going to go to a gyaru meet up, which is organized by her.

Now I'm of to swim ! Bye ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment